Bridges Curriculum - Church of God for ages Early/Middle Elementary, Upper Elementary, Junior High, High School and Adult.
Planned specifically for use by congregations of the Church of God (Anderson, IN) so it often refers to the movement's history, its people and its mission. The curriculum builds bridges between Scripture and the lives of students today.
- Bridges Curriculum offers weekly lessons based on Bible passages from the Uniform Series Lesson Plan
- Bridges Curriculum offers frequent opportunities for personal commitment and regular descriptions of the way of salvation. It provides a discipleship plan for the whole church
- Bridges Curriculum is committed to a relational style of teaching
- Lesson plans take into account the spiritual and intellectual readiness of learners from childhood to adulthood
Wesleyan Curriculum - for ages Toddler, Preschool, Middle School, High School and Adult.
Try Wesleyan Curriculum and discover an emphasis on life application and evangelism and doctrinally distinctive for Wesleyan/Holiness churches.
- Lesson method/message disciples the student in personal holiness
- Relevant to everyday life challenges and choices
- Doctrinally distinctive for Wesleyan/Holiness churches
- Children and Youth Wesley Curriculum are edited by the Wesleyan Holiness Board
- Adult curriculum developed and written by Wesleyan Theological Editors Board. Deep theological studies and Bible content.
- Scripture memory and life application emphasized
- God-honouring biblical values covered toddler through adult
- Colourful teacher and student materials
- Easy to teach and prepare
- Church/Home Link throughout 4 step lesson plan
- Age grading based on developmental needs of the student
- Systematic Bible coverage in 2-3 year cycle (toddler through high school)
- Bible background helps and teacher's devotional
- VISTA - adult weekly Holy Living Digest